Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 3

Yesterday's thoughts.

1) It's cold, really cold. Time to get new tights, gloves, scarf, etc.

2) Currently reading Kickboxing Geishas by Veronica Chambers. As a fellow journalist, her approach to finding out how Japanese women navigate modern life and craft so many different identities, reminds me of my own research and reporting style.

3) My husband is preaching on a pre-Thanksgiving service on next Wednesday, I wondered what his message might be.

4) I revisited Facebook and found a lot of old friends. The world is becoming so isolated that is interesting that the popularity of internet social networking (Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn) is that it connects you to people you already know primarily.

5) Current soundtrack in my head: Kirk Franklin's "Looking for You."
6) I had a migraine for more than an hour before I jotted my 4pm thoughts down.

7) Other soundtrack in my head: Bishop Larry Trotter's " What's To Come Is Better Than What's Been."

No comments: